This is 9 minute discussion in Urdu with Mian Shafqat Ali, former president of LCCI and founder of do-your-own-business initiative. Some points from this discussion:
1. An interesting story of job-to-business conversion of a car driver.
2. Why business is important?
3. What is wrong with jobs?
4. How much capital is needed to start a business?
5. Story of James Can, Mian sahib’s friend, who became billionaire from nothing in UK.
6. Value of networking in business.
This is part 1 of discussion. Stay tuned for part 2.