with each post (a sort of web page). These pages are presented in
reverse chronological order (that is, the latest post/page is shown
first followed by the older posts/pages.)
Simplicity of blog websites coupled with the ability to post updates
through email makes it possible to do a number of wonderful things like:
- Publish a daily updated things-to-do list for yourself or your department or your organization.
- Update daily (or weekly or monthly) prices and rates in your industry. (Gold, currencies, real estate etc.)
- Make notes of what your learned today. (class room or self-learning.) Share it with world or keep it personal.
- Build a repository of web sites links (bookmarks) you find useful while browsing internet and may want to visit later.
- Prepare lecture notes and share with your students through a blog.
- Update your inventory onhand list for your branches or salespeople reference.
Keep in mind that:
- You can allow the whole world to view your blog or restrict it to yourself or a group of users.
- You can allow multiple people to update the same blog.